Our family

Our family

Sunday, September 9, 2007

Cougar football

Yesterday I went to my first WSU football game with Melissa, Lilly, Tom and Marilyn. I had SOOOOOO much fun. I didn't have a ticket to go, but Sean got stuck working so instead of letting his ticket go to waste I went in his place. I had no idea how much fun live foot ball could be. It was held at Qwest field in Seattle and the whole place was a sea of crmison and grey. I wore a new WSU sweatshirt and had a pom-pom in my hair. Melissa, Lilly and I had matching WSU tattoos on our faces. We are so adorable :)
I met the family at home at 1pm and we headed to Bellevue to pick up some stuff from Sean then headed to the game. We parked about 0.4 miles from the field. Melissa just had gall bladder surgery on tuesday and wednesday so she was worn out and had to be in a wheel chair most of the day. I pushed her to the game and almost launched her from the chair once when the side walk got bad. We joked about going off roading in her chair. She must trust me a lot to let me poush her around... I am not the best at making sure people are out of our way and almost ran a few people down.
Once we got to the game we ate cheese filled kilbasas (also known as heaven in a bun) and then went shopping in the event center. Then we went to the game. I will leave out all of the details of the game except to say WSU won and I had a blast. Lilly was so cute. She was dressed up in a WSU cheer uniform and was dancing to the music. She is adorable. I love her.
After the game we walked back to the car and had no traffic getting out (always a happy rare day in Seattle). SO over all it was an amazing day and I had a great time. Made me think about going back to college. I should really do that.

0 comments:

 
footer